Get a straight smile with Invisalign®
Made up of customized, clear mouthpieces designed to shift your teeth gradually, Invisalign® is one of the most effective teeth-strengthening systems available. We use leading-edge technology SmartTrack® material to mold aligning trays to fit your smile’s needs perfectly. The results are comfortable, removable, discreet trays specifically designed to align your teeth!
Before creating your trays, our Invisalign® Certified doctors will use one-of-a-kind technology to generate 3-D images of your teeth to create a treatment just right for you. With these images, we’ll know exactly what is needed to move your teeth and how much time will be required. A patient favorite – we’ll even show you a rendering of what your future, beautiful smile will look like! Hello, gorgeous!
However, your customized trays will be used for a short amount of time only. Instead, you will be given a new set of trays at each appointment to continue the process of gradually shifting your smile. These frequent changes are to keep your smile on its treatment plan and aligning in the right direction. Most likely, your trays will be changed every two weeks to adjust force and fit to move your teeth vertically, horizontally, and even rotate them.
Advantages of Invisalign®
To determine if you’re eligible for Invisalign®, we will need to perform an in-office consultation. Veneers, traditional braces, or Invisalign® could be your best option, depending on your oral health needs. Through its advanced science, Invisalign® can usually correct as wires and brackets do.
What Invisalign® corrects:
What makes Invisalign® so popular? Adults and teens can improve their smile without the discomfort, hassle, and obviousness of traditional braces. Invisalign® is a great option to keep you feeling confident and normal as you complete your treatment plan; it’s why we highly recommend Invisalign® to our patients!
Can require fewer dental visits
- How long does Invisalign® take?
- You could see your new smile in as little as six months! Average treatment plans last 12-18 months.
- How much does Invisalign® cost?
- This will solely depend on your smile’s needs. Expect Invisalign® to be at a cost similar to braces. We have many payment plans available – call or email us today to learn more.
- Are there payment plans available?
- Yes! Call or email us today to learn more about our Invisalign® payment plans.
- Are there restrictions on what I can eat with Invisalign®?
- There’s none! Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign® trays are removable so that you can enjoy total freedom in your diet.
- Is Invisalign® right for me?
- Most likely. But we can not give an absolute answer without proper, in-office consultation. Click here to schedule yours now!
- Where can I get Invisalign® in Colorado Springs?
- Here, at Bright Dentistry! We are experienced, knowledgeable, and skilled in the art of Invisalign®. You can trust your smile with us!
Get Invisalign® in Colorado Springs
Clearly, you don’t have to have metal braces to get the gorgeous, straight smile you want. Invisalign® is a high-tech alternative treatment for misaligned teeth. Transparent, discreet, and effective, Invisalign® can give you your best smile without the hassle, discomfort, and unpleasant look of metal braces. As a Certified Invisalign® Provider, our team has the advanced training to give you the smile you’re dreaming of through the ground-breaking science of Invisalign®. It all starts with an initial, free Invisalign® consultation at Bright Dentistry.
What to expect at your first Invisalign® visit:
Discuss your goals
Compare before/after smart imaging
Share treatment options
Go over payment options
So what are you waiting for? Get started on the smiles of your dreams with Invisalign®!
BOOK FREE Invisalign® CONSULTATION NOW