How to Keep your Teeth White After Teeth Whitening
Maintain the smile you’ve FALLen in love with
You’ve been turning heads and feeling confident in your stunning, white smile! This Fall, don’t let the old habits that caused your teeth to originally yellow ruin your new shine. After just one month, your teeth whitening efforts can be lost. We are here to let you in on the industry secrets to help you avoid staining your teeth and to keep your pearly whites well-protected.
Keep your teeth white after a whitening treatment by taking the steps below.
Easy Tips To Keep Teeth White:
- Continue to use your custom whitening trays as directed
- Brush twice daily with a whitening toothpaste
- Floss daily
- Drink plenty of water
- Rinse your mouth after eating and drinking
- Eat these 5 Foods That Whiten Your Teeth
- Avoid smoking/using tobacco
- Avoid dark beverages like coffee, tea, and wine. Don’t want to give these beverages up? Opt for a straw.
- Avoid berries, tomato sauce, and sugary foods and drinks
- Berries and tomatoes are known to stain, and a diet high in sugar is known to increase bacteria in the mouth, thus causing gum and enamel issues
What’s even more important than a sparkling smile is a healthy smile. Be sure to keep up with your six-months check-ups for smart oral health.